As part of COD's School of Applied Sciences and Business, Partnership and Community Education (PaCE) provides outstanding professional development, workforce training, and personal enrichment opportunities that contribute to the success and vitality of our partners, clients and learners.
We fulfill our Mission by:
- Partnering with the business community to equip employees and incumbent workers with skills to meet the needs of Coachella Valley businesses
- Collaborating with workforce development partners to prepare the local labor pool for emerging and in-demand industries
- Engaging the expertise of subject matter experts to provide cost-efficient, skills-based training solutions for businesses and individuals
- Fostering strategic partnerships to share best practices and to leverage funding and other resources
- Serving as a trusted resource for emerging industries and emerging instructional programs
- Providing lifelong learning and personal enrichment for Coachella Valley residents