Are you ready to apply?
That's great! We have a few suggestions to help us process your application submission. Please read through our Application Tips below and let us know if you have any questions.
1. Using Our OpenHire Applicant Tracking System. We use SilkRoad's OpenHire application for our recruitment process. OpenHire is a typical online job application system, but you should try to use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox to access the site, if possible.
2. Upload Limit. You will be asked to upload a series of attachments when applying for a position. OpenHire limits your attachments to five (5) files, so you may need to combine or consolidate your uploads to accommodate this limit.
3. File Types. We suggest that you only upload Word (.doc) or Acrobat (.pdf) files for your application submissions. Each of these file types are easily reviewed by our Search Committee, making your qualifications easy to open!
4. Submit all "required" documents. Please read the job posting carefully and submit all of the required documents when you apply. These may include your resume, cover letter, statement of interest, unofficial degree transcripts and a list of 2-10 references. If you don't upload each of the required documents, we may need additional time to contact you and request the missing documents - delaying your application. If we do not recieve all of the required documents, we may mark your application "incomplete" and not pass on your qualifications to our Search Committee.
5. Need Help? Should you need further assistance, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 760-773-2529.