Media Support Services:
- Access to media equipped classrooms
- Systematically installing media equipment in general-use classrooms
- Short-term equipment loans
- Media equipment repair
- Video Production (in-house studio)
Policies and Procedures:
- Use of equipment is for College of the Desert faculty and administrators
- Equipment is for College of the Desert related business and instructional purposes only
- Faculty and administrators must follow Care and Use procedures outlined on Media Request Form
- 48 Hour Prior Notice Requested
- E-Mail requests will be confirmed
- Maximum 3 days check-out of equipment
- All requests are on a first come first serve basis
- The deductible for lost or stolen laptops from on campus is $250, if this occurs off campus the deductible is $2,000.
Services Available: Equipment Available:
- Graphic design, digital imaging and production support for instructionally related projects and presentations.
- Off-air recording & duplication of videotapes (to DVD) and DVDs within copyright guidelines.
- Digitizing video clips for web pages.
- Teleconference downlink & facilities; satellite off-air recordings