In order to expeditiously resolve student complaints, the college has established procedures to assist students according to the type of complaint as noted in the school catalog.
- For matriculation complaints, please refer to page 16.
- For grade grievances, please refer to pages 44-45.
- For student grievances, please refer to pages 50-52.
- For discrimination complaints, please refer to page 53.
- For harassment complaints, please refer to page 54.
Most complaints, grievances, or disciplinary matters should be resolved at the campus level first. However, students have the option of submitting a complaint to the California Community College Chancellor’s Office at http://californiacommunitycolleges.cccco.edu/ComplaintsForm.aspx .