Facebook Pixel for Tracking
Navigate Up
Sign In
Skip to Content

Apply for Financial Aid​​​


Apply for Financial Aid

All students should apply for federal student assistance by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, commonly referred to as the FAFSA, including students applying for the BOG Enrollment Fee Waiver for California residents.