Add Code (Fall and Spring semester only)
SUMMER REGISTRATION is only available for open classes. NO waitlist. NO crashing. No add codes.
Classes filled on the first day of the term will require an Add Permit Code to enroll
Add Permit Codes are issued by the instructor on a space available basis to students who attend the first day of class.
- Students with Add Permit Code must add the class in WebAdvisor.
- Students are responsible to add by the last day to add course. Call Admissions for deadlines for short term and late starting classes.
Find the last day to add a class- Click on Spring 14 Dates and Deadlines.pdf
Add Permit Code Instructions
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Go to Register for Sections and choose Express Registration
- Enter section number under Synonym; enter correct Term and submit
- Choose Register for Action; enter Add Code in right hand box and submit
Maximum Units: Students cannot enroll in more than 19 units without an approved Overload Petition. Students with approval must enroll at Admissions & Records.
Multiple Sections: Students cannot enroll in a class if they are enrolled in another section of the same course.
Prerequisites: Students cannot enroll in a course if they have not taken the prerequisites course at COD.
- Students who took a prerequisite at another college need to speak with Counseling (760) 773-2521.
- Concurrently enrolled in prerequisite: WebAdvisor does not recognize current enrollment. Students currently enrolled in a prerequisite must speak with Counseling.
Registration Holds: Students cannot enroll until all holds have been cleared. Contact the office that placed the hold.
Repeat: Students who have received approval to repeat a course must enroll at the Admissions & Records counter.
Time Conflict: Students cannot enroll in a class that conflicts with their enrolled schedule. Overlaps of even 5 minutes are not allowed.