- Classes filled on the first day of the term will require an Add Permit Code to enroll
- Add Permit Codes are issued by the instructor on a space available basis to students who attend the first day of class.
- Students with an Add Permit Code must add the class in WebAdvisor.
- Students are responsible to add by the last day to add course. Call Admissions for deadlines for short term and late starting classes.
Add Permit Code Instructions
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Go to Register for Sections and choose Express Registration
- Enter section number under Synonym; enter correct Term and submit
- Choose Register for Action; enter Add Code in right hand box and submit
Students cannot enroll in more than 7 units in the summer and/or winter,19 units in Fall and/or Spring without an approved Overload Petition. Students must seek overload permission from the Counseling Department.
Students cannot enroll in a class if they are enrolled in another section of the same course.
Students cannot enroll in a course if they have not taken the prerequisites course at COD.
- Students who took a prerequisite at another college need to speak with Counseling (760) 773-2521.
- Concurrently enrolled in prerequisite: WebAdvisor does not recognize current enrollment. Students currently enrolled in a prerequisite must speak with Counseling.
Students cannot enroll until all holds have been cleared. Contact the office that placed the hold.
Students who have received approval to repeat a course must enroll at the Admissions & Records counter.
Students cannot enroll in a class that conflicts with their enrolled schedule. Overlaps of even 5 minutes are not allowed.