Beginning June 1, 2012 the National Student Clearinghouse will be the primary service used by College of the Desert to verify enrollment. By providing this service College of the Desert ensures you never experience delays in verifying enrollment for auto insurance, healthcare coverage, housing, jobs, or credit applications.
: Now available-Official Current Enrollment
click icon & then choose VERIFY Enrollment
- Requests are facilitated 24 hours per day, 365 days per year
- Immediate processing
- Minimal $2.50 per request
- Credit cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
: Past Enrollment
Request- Available only with official transcript order
Order Official transcript by clicking here: Transcript Request
Option 3: Unofficial Enrollment Verification
1. Log in to WebAdvisor Student Menu
2. Print your class schedule by selecting My class schedule under Academic Profile
3. Print and attachEnrollment Verification Status Chart
If you need a letter from the College stating that you never completed any courses here please choose Forms from the menu to the left.