Students can add their name to a waitlist if a class is full.
If seats open up in the class, students on the waitlist will be enrolled automatically. Students are urged to monitor
- and manage their waitlist ranking so they can pay fees within 3 days of being enrolled.
- Students enrolled automatically from the waitlist will have 3 days to pay or will be dropped for nonpayment; prior notification of drop for non-payment is not sent. Students are responsible to monitor their waitlist.
- Students who are on the waitlist at the beginning of the term:
- must attend the first day of class and be on time
- If space is available, the instructor may provide you with an Add Permit Code.
- Students must register via WebAdvisor by the last day to add the course deadline.
- Online class Add Permit Code can be requested from the instructor by email.
- Students will not be charged for units on a waitlist.
- Waitlisted units will not count towards Financial Aid eligibility.
- Students cannot be enrolled and will be dropped if:
- You have not met the prerequisite at College of the Desert
- You are enrolled in a class that overlaps/conflicts in time
- You are enrolled in the same course, but a different section
- You are already enrolled in 19 units for spring or fall and 7 units
for summer; you must visit the Counseling Center to obtain an
OverLoad Approval and file the approval with the Admissions
- Waitlists will be closed one week prior to the beginning of the term.