CARE APPLICATION PROCEDURES
Four Steps to Apply for CARE
- Apply for admissions to COD, and receive approval for the "Fee Waiver" (Board of Governor's Grant Fee Waiver Application).
- Complete and mail the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Complete and submit the EOPS/CARE application on-line or pick up one in our office.
- Submit a copy of your most current Notice of Action from TANF, CalWORKS, or GAIN.
What happens next?
- Your application will be processed by a staff member.
- You will receive an email from EOPS/CARE.
- If you are approved for the program, you will need to call and make an appointment to speak with a counselor.
- If you are approved for CARE you will be notified by telephone...a staff member will need to speak with you. For purposes of confidentiality, we do not leave detailed messages.