Career Development Academy
Do you want to learn how to plan for your future? The College of the Desert Career Center has created a series of steps to follow to assist you with your career development process.
You can earn recognition by completing the following items:
1. Meet with a Career Counselor to discuss and explore your career goals.
2. Take two career assessments to learn more about your values, personality and interests.
3. Meet with a Career Counselor for your assessment interpretations.
4. Attend 3 different Career Workshops during the semester.
5. Earn recognition from the Career Development Academy!
Contact the Career Center to get started!