Facebook Pixel for Tracking
Navigate Up
Sign In
Skip to Content


College of the Desert has partnered with BankMobile, to bring students a new method for receiving their financial aid disbursements.

View our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank.​

What does this mean for students?

A BankMobile Vibe Account will be sent to all enrolled students that will serve as the new student ID from the college.  Students eligible to receive financial aid will need to select a 'refund option' in order to process their Fall, Spring and Summer disbursements.  Detailed instructions on how to choose one of the (3) disbursement methods will be provided.   

You can choose to activate the BankMobile account (the debit card sent to you) and have your financial aid funds deposited there, OR you can choose to have your funds deposited into an existing checking/savings account, OR you can choose to have a paper check sent to you.

Why are we making this change?

We’ve made the switch to BankMobile services to offer our students more disbursement method options.

What do students need to do?

Make sure we have your current mailing address! Here’s how:

• Log in to WebAdvisor with your username and password.

• Under the User Account section, click "Address, Phone, Cell and Email Change"

Then, look for the BRIGHT GREEN ENVELOPE from BankMobile!  Once it arrives, you will simply use the card inside to let us know how you would like to receive your money.

Please note: Changing your address in WebAdvisor will not automatically generate a new card after the first card has been sent. Please see the Bursar's office if you have not received your card.

Already received your My COD card?

Just choose the option that best fits you by: 

• Logging in to www.mycodcard.com

• Click on “Get Started”

Remember even if you are ineligible for financial aid at College of the Desert do not throw the card away.  This card will also serve as your student identification card and library card at College of the Desert.

Taking your ID picture

Visit the Office of Student Life to take your picture for your MyCOD card. The Student Life Office is located on the east end of the Dining Hall building.

Have additional questions?

Bank Mobile Debit Card 

Visit www.mycodcard.com or call the Bursar’s office at (760) 568-7510

Helpful Tips

  • View the full list of fees associated with your BankMobile checking account and ways to avoid fees. 
  • Wire Transfers - Students requesting a wire transfer from their BankMobile account to another checking or savings account will be charged a fee. You can avoid this wire transfer charge by setting up your account to deposit your financial aid into your non-BankMobile account. For more information contact BankMobile.

  • ATM - You may withdraw cash with no fees at any BankMobile ATM or All Point Network ATM. BankMobile ATM's are located at the Palm Desert Campus in the Cravens Student Services Building on the 1st floor and in the Beeps Cafe in the Dining Hall building. To view locations for All Point Network ATM's please click on the following link: http://www.allpointnetwork.com/locator.aspx​


BankMobile Resources and Contact Information

Customer Care Phone Numbers:




Hours of Operation Monday - Sunday from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Eastern Time)

Automated Services Line available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

BankMobile by mail:

115 Munson Street

New Haven, CT 06511​​​​​​​​​​​​