Equipment Prioritization Process
Equipment Prioritization Process Diagram Description
The prioritization process is driven by the College mission and the College’s five
(5) Strategic Master Plan goals.
- Program Review Update
- Departments, Programs, and Schools
- Equipment requests are prioritized in the Three (3) Lists: High, Medium, Low – All
lists forwarded to the Dean/Vice Presidents.*
- Dean or Vice President
- Equipment requests are prioritized in the Three (3) Lists: High, Medium, Low are forwarded
to the Equipment Prioritization Committee.
- Equipment Prioritization Committee
- Areas make 5-minute presentations**. The High lists are prioritized into one ranked
list and forwarded to President along with the Medium and Low lists.
Equipment Prioritization Committee:
- Executive Leadership (President and Vice Presidents) (5)
- Senate Executive (6)
- Deans (6)
- Department Chairs (15)
- CSEA representative appointed by CSEA (1)
*Lists should be ranked within respective departments, programs, and schools.
**Departments, Programs, and Schools are allocated 5 minutes to make presentations
on their high equipment requests. The presentations will address 2 questions: What
was the vetting process? What are the highest needs of the area, and why?
Previous: Appendix J Staff Prioritization Process
Next: Appendix L Integrated Planning Calendar