Foster Youth Process
- Complete the Foster Youth Application
- Obtain your Dependency Verification or Ward of the Court Letter.
- Former Foster Youth students, you can obtain these documents by going on-line, to the California State Foster Care Ombudsman Website or by calling 1.877.846.1602.
- Current Foster Youth students, you can obtain these documents by contacting your Social Worker.
- For support in obtaining verification documents, contact the FYS Outreach Specialist.
Submit Foster Youth application and verification documents to the FYS office or email
them to FosterYouth@collegeofthedesert.edu.
Schedule an appointment to meet with one of our Foster Youth Service Program Counselors to begin developing
a Comprehensive Student Educational Plan (SEP).
Discuss with our FYS staff to see if you qualify to enroll into other special programs at College of the Desert.
Follow us on Social Media!