​How to Order Non-Credit Transcripts Online

To order transcripts download the Transcript Request Form.

Students should email the completed form to

Enrollment Verification

Noncredit students can request enrollment verification letters by downloading the Transcript Request Form Students should email the completed form to

FERPA Release

In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), Student Services may only release student records directly to the student, unless prior written authorization is given by the student.

Students may complete the FERPA Release Form to give permission for others to view and access their student records. Completed form must be submitted to the Admissions and Records office at