How to Join CalWORKs at College of the Desert​

If you are a CalWORKs/TANF recipient (receiving cash aid for yourself and a child) and you want to join CalWORKs at College of the Desert, please contact us at​ or call us at (760) 862-1343.

CalWORKs Student Information Form

All students in the CalWORKs program must complete the CalWORKs Student Information Form​

Proof of Eligibility

You must provide proof of eligibility by submitting the following documentation:​

  • ​Verification of Benefits

  • Welfare to Work Plan (needed to do work study)