Call for Entries into Student Art Exhibition
October 20, 2022
Walter N. Marks Center for the Arts.
November 10 through December 8, 2022
November 10th, from 5:00 to 7:00m.
Drop Off Dates
October 17th – 20th
at the Walter N. Marks Center for the Arts
Mon – Thursday 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Artwork Pick Up Dates:
December 12th – December 16th
Monday - Friday from 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Current COD student of any major
- Original artwork created within the past year in any media is acceptable.
- One art work per COD student
- Maximum size 18 x 24 (2D works) Maximum Size for (3D works) 18 x 24 x 18
- All work must be wired and ready to hang, including framed canvas
- Unframed work on paper only will be pinned to the wall, and your work will have holes
in the corner.
- All Film media must be submitted on a labeled flash drive and ready to play.
For any information please contact Andrea Calderon at (760) 776-7278 or
stop by the Marks Art Center at the COD Palm Desert Campus,
Monday - Thursday from 11:00 - 4:00 p.m.