High School Articulation

For ROP/High School Students who enroll at College of the Desert

  1. Student completes articulated course at high school or ROP.

  2. Student receives articulation packet from ROP/high school instructor that includes:

    1. High School/ROP Certification of Completion of Articulated Course Form

    2. College of the Desert Request for Articulated Course Credit Form

  3. Student completes College of the Desert online Admission Application

  4. Student enrolls at College of the Desert.

  5. Student requests official transcript from high school.

  6. Student submits Request for Articulated Course Credit Form and Official High School transcript to College of the Desert Admission and Records Office to have articulated high school credit posted to college transcript.

  7. Credit will be posted to the transcript by the end of the semester as Credit by Exam.

Students must be enrolled at COD in order to receive college credit for an articulated course.

More High School Articulation Information​​​